“Life is like a box of chocolates.” We are all familiar with this great line from the movie FORREST GUMP, which reminds us of the uncertainties we all face.
Each day brings new wonders, challenges, successes and failures. While we cannot foresee what the day will bring, there are ways for us to maintain our balance in life:
- Reminding ourselves ‘not to sweat the little stuff, and it’s all little stuff’
- Finding the goo in each event
- Counting our blessings and being thankful
- Exercising, swimming, yoga
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Helping others, being of service
- Telling someone you love them
- Going for walks or bike rides, taking in the fresh air and comforting elements of nature
- Listening to music
What’s your pressure point? And what do you do to relieve it?